This month, we celebrate all the strong moms in our lives, role models who seem to do it all, and still find time to make health and fitness a priority for themselves and for their families.
The Stronger Blog would like to recognize one special mom and KokoNut, Diana Shaffer, who recently earned her Millionaire Koko Points status, and who reminds us that changing lives is the most important thing we do here at Koko. At age 63, Diana’s stats speak for themselves:
- 1,000,000 points (over 100 perfect strength routines)
- 91 ‘Q’ (Weight to Strength Ration) Score
- 99.06% Average pace score
- 67% Strength gain
- Excellent cholesterol numbers (lowest in 7 years)
- EBMI is great (even going through menopause challenges!)
- Increased bone density (no longer at risk for osteoporosis)
I hope you enjoy meeting Diana and reading about her journey to better health and fitness as much as I did. – Michael Wood, Chief Fitness Officer, Koko FitClub
Being Koko Strong is the new skinny!
– By Diana Schaffer, Koko Member and Koko Point Millionaire