It’s on! Today marks DAY 1 of the Commit to Fit – 90 Days of Koko challenge, and I’m pretty fired up. How about you? Are you ready to transform your body, following a 90-day diet and exercise strategy created by your friends here at Koko FitClub?
From now until Thanksgiving, Koko FitClub and I are challenging all members, FitCoaches and staff – nearly 20,000 people nationwide – and our communities to “Commit to Fit” with a 90-day workout challenge designed to achieve your goals and dramatically improve your health and fitness results.
With a personal goal in sight and true commitment, you can get the results you want and transform your body in just 90 days, simply by following your Koko FitClub exercise and diet strategy:
- Strength Training: 30-minute, customized circuit training sessions, 3 times a week
- Cardio Interval Training: 15-minute customized interval hiking and climbing sessions, 3-4 times a week
- Nutrition to Fuel Results: Goal-based, daily meal plans based on healthy, whole foods, designed to fuel your fitness results.
And because Koko is a digital gym, your workouts and meal plans are already created and managed for you. All you have to do is commit to getting here, three times a week, and do the work as we guide you through it. Your progress is all tracked on your private MyKokoFitClub site, so you can look forward to seeing your 90-day challenge results with real data.
I’ll keep you updated here and on Facebook with national challenge results and progress. So, you can see how much stronger and fit the entire Koko Nation becomes over 90 days as a result of your personal commitment to fitness. How cool is that?
And because a healthy dose of competition helps make any challenge more exciting, the 90 Days of Koko Member Challenge will award both individual members and their clubs for special achievements (see your local Koko FitClub for details):
- Most Committed Koko FitClub
- Most Committed KokoNut (one per participating club)
- And other “superlative” awards as designated by local participating clubs
Here’s all you need to do to get started on your personal 90-day challenge:
- Commit. Decide TODAY that you want to get back in shape, starting this week.
- Set your goal. Figure out your #1 goal – or top 2-3 goals – for the next 90 days. Whether you want to lose weight, get strong, work out more, eat better, run a 5k or just get back in shape…identify your goal and we will help you get there.
- Assess where you are. We recommend taking a FitCheck body comp reading at your Koko FitClub to see where you are today. New members are invited to sign up for a free health and fitness assessment.
- Follow Your Personal Exercise Strategy. Plan to visit Koko 3 times a week and treat your body to 3 strength and 3 cardio sessions weekly. We’ll tell you exactly what to do and how to do it, you just need to show up and do the work!
- Eat Right. Revisit your Koko Fuel meal plan on MyKokoFitClub.com. Following your Koko Fuel performance diet of healthy, whole foods recommended for you by Koko’s nutrition pros will help “fuel” your results.
- Enjoy. This challenge is all about YOU. We want you to feel and look better. Enjoy the ride…and the compliments.
Want to share your goal with Koko Nation? Post your picture here on Facebook and tell us about your goal. We’d love to hear from you throughout the challenge as well, so share your thoughts and pictures to show your progress.
I’m hitting the club today for a strength session with the Koko Smartrainer and a 15 minute Tabata session. Who’s with me?
The Koko “Commit to Fit” 90 Day Challenge runs September 1 – November 29 at your local Koko FitClub. So, let’s get back in shape and make the nation healthier, shall we?
Check out Koko FitClub for a free fitness assessment if you’re looking to start your own Koko 90 Day Challenge visit a club near you.
Interested in Koko?
Try 30 days of complete fitness and coaching for just $30.
About Michael Wood, Chief Fitness Officer
Michael Wood, CSCS, is Chief Fitness Officer at Koko FitClub, driving the development of integrated strength and cardio training and nutrition programs for Koko members nationwide. A nationally acclaimed fitness expert, Michael has conducted research as a Senior Exercise Physiologist at the Nutrition, Exercise Physiology and Sarcopenia Laboratory at the Research Center on Aging at Tufts University, and has lectured at Boston University and the University of Connecticut. He has been named Boston Magazine’s “Best of Boston” Personal Trainer, and made the Men’s Journal “Dream Team” list of the nine best trainers in the U.S. Michael and his family live in North Attleboro, MA.